Antenatal Support Online
Your baby doesn't know what's going on outside.
Your baby continues to grow and develop and when your baby and your body are ready, there will be birth.
When global events put a stop to face-to-face support, it is important to remember that the support hasn't disappeared. I am still here with antenatal support online.
A global pandemic doesn’t mean you need to be left without information and knowledge to prepare for having your baby. Now, more than ever, it is important that you feel positive, confident and empowered, even in times of uncertainty. Regardless of your needs, whether this is your first baby or your third, there is antenatal support that can suit you. This ranges from free relaxations, all the way to full one to one courses.
All my antenatal support has moved online so I am still here to make sure you can access:
- Up to date, evidence based information, including around how Coronavirus may change how your birth looks
- Comprehensive antenatal information (physiology of birth, stages of labour, preparing the body, decision making, interventions and influence of hormones)
- Hypnobirthing techniques and how they can help you have a positive experience no matter what path your birth takes
- Additional support for birth partners, giving them confidence to feel valuable to you at every step
- Birth planning, including a particular focus on birth location and birth environment as current circumstances create potential changes