Group Hypnobirthing Online
Go from anxious and full of questions, to confident, excited and in control with group hypnobirthing courses online
The group Hypnobirthing courses online provide you with everything you need to feel confident, informed and totally prepared for a positive birth.
The group Hypnobirthing courses online are interactive and fully comprehensive antenatal sessions packed with 8 hours of evidence based information alongside practical and confidence boosting techniques to leave you empowered and looking forward to the day of your baby’s birth.
Taking place in the comfort of your own home, you will benefit from all my experience as a Hypnobirthing practitioner and Doula with sessions that cover far more than your average Hypnobirthing or antenatal course.
Hypnobirthing with me is not about guaranteeing a ‘perfect birth’. In fact, birth in all its forms can absolutely be positive, wonderful and life changing. I don’t shy away from exploring all the options and circumstances that you may come across, I leave no stone unturned in empowering you to make decisions. But, I also ensure that you have a wide range of techniques to feel more relaxed, calm and therefore comfortable in labour and birth.
Group courses dates
From 10am – 12pm each day
- July 11th, 12th, 18th & 19th
- August 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th
The course comprises 4 sessions, each 2 hours long, from 10am-12pm.
Over the 4 sessions we will cover:
- How your body works in pregnancy and birth; the muscles, the hormones, the pelvis, the baby
- The stages of labour and what to expect
- Your options in order to make fully informed decisions whatever path your birth may take; birth location, interventions, comfort measures, the unexpected and special circumstances
- Positions and posture during pregnancy, labour and birth
- How anxiety and fear can affect birth
- Use of effective breathing techniques for relaxation and during labour and birth
- Use of visualisations and affirmations in creating a positive mindset
- Deep relaxation and self hypnosis to help you stay calm and focused
- Specific guidance for birth partners so they will be confident as your support
In addition to this you will also:
- Learn rebozo (a traditional scarf) techniques to provide comfort and relaxation during pregnancy and labour, as well as support in getting baby into an optimal position
- Explore how to create a birth plan (or birth preferences) that are right for you
- Receive invaluable support in preparing for the postnatal period, a time that is often overlooked as the focus tends to be solely on the birth
I can also provide optional infant feeding information if the group wishes to cover this.
Group Hypnobirthing courses online
What is included?
- 8 hours of empowering Hypnobirthing for you and your chosen birth partner
- A resource folder to accompany the workshop (available as PDF)
- Audio tracks for relaxation
- Access to the parent resource hub
- A welcome gift pack of gorgeous goodies
- Ongoing support via email/phone until the birth of your baby