Group workshops are still available but will take place online via video link using Zoom
The days will be broken up into smaller sessions giving you the opportunity to have regular breaks and move around.
There will still be lots of demos, opportunities to practise and time for questions.
Plus, I will deliver your gorgeous welcome bag to your doorstep so you don't miss out on the bonus extras!
A full group weekend workshop online is only £195
This 2 day group Hypnobirthing workshop provides you with everything you need to feel confident, informed and totally prepared for a positive birth.
It is an interactive and fully comprehensive antenatal course packed with 10 hours of evidence based information alongside practical and confidence boosting techniques to leave you empowered and looking forward to the day of your baby’s birth.
Taking place in a calm, relaxed and intimate studio space, you will benefit from all my experience as a Hypnobirthing practitioner and Doula with sessions that cover far more than your average Hypnobirthing or antenatal course.
Hypnobirthing with me is not about guaranteeing a ‘perfect birth’. Birth in all its forms can absolutely be positive, wonderful and life changing. I don’t shy away from exploring all the options and circumstances that you may come across, I leave no stone unturned in empowering you to make decisions. I also ensure that you have a wide range of techniques to feel more relaxed, calm and therefore comfortable in labour and birth.
From 10am – 3pm each day with breaks throughout
- May 16th & 17th
- June 13th & 14th
- July 11th & 12th
- September 12th &13th
Over the 2 days we will cover:
- How your body works in pregnancy and birth; the muscles, the hormones, the pelvis, the baby
- The stages of labour and what to expect
- Your options in order to make fully informed decisions whatever path your birth may take; birth location, interventions, comfort measures, the unexpected and special circumstances
- Positions and posture during pregnancy, labour and birth
- How anxiety and fear can affect birth
- Use of effective breathing techniques for relaxation and during labour and birth
- Use of visualisations and affirmations in creating a positive mindset
- Deep relaxation and self hypnosis to help you stay calm and focused
- Specific guidance for birth partners so they will be confident as your support
In addition to this you will also:
- Learn rebozo (a traditional scarf) techniques to provide comfort and relaxation during pregnancy and labour, as well as support in getting baby into an optimal position
- Explore how to create a birth plan (or birth preferences) that are right for you
- Receive invaluable support in preparing for the postnatal period, a time that is often overlooked as the focus tends to be solely on the birth
I can also provide optional infant feeding information if the group wishes to cover this.
What is included?
- 10 hours of empowering Hypnobirthing for you and your chosen birth partners
- A copy of The Positive Birth Book by Milli Hill
- A resource folder to accompany the workshop
- Audio tracks for relaxation
- Access to the parent resource hub
- A welcome gift bag of gorgeous goodies
- Ongoing support via email/phone until the birth of your baby
Book onto a 2 day group Hypnobirthing workshop below. Just £50 deposit is required to secure your place.
Group workshops are held at NJD Sports Injury Centre.
The full address is: NJD Sports Injury Centre, Unit 3, Hawthorne Business Park, Lincoln Way, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1QD