Private Hypnobirthing Courses
An affordable package of private support.
Live, interactive and tailored to you.
Completely tailored private Hypnobirthing courses will leave you confident, informed and totally prepared for a positive birth, regardless of the path your birth takes.
Private Hypnobirthing courses are a comprehensive antenatal course, online via Zoom, packed with approximately 10 hours of evidence based information. There are practical and confidence boosting techniques to leave you empowered and looking forward to the birth, no matter what.
You will benefit from all my experience as a Hypnobirthing practitioner and Doula coming to you live via video link.
There are no pre-recorded videos so you will be fully involved in every session. Ask questions, discuss your personal needs, get feedback as you practise techniques.
Birth in all its forms can absolutely be positive, wonderful and life changing. This is true even when the climate within which we birth has changed in so many ways.
I don’t shy away from exploring all the options and circumstances that you may come across. I leave no stone unturned in empowering you to make decisions. You can be sure you will have a wide range of techniques to feel relaxed, calm and comfortable in labour and birth.
- Your body in pregnancy and birth; the muscles, the hormones, the pelvis, the baby
- The stages of labour and what to expect
- Your options for making informed decisions whatever path your birth may take; location, interventions, comfort measures, the unexpected and special circumstances
- Positions and posture during pregnancy, labour and birth
- How anxiety and fear can affect birth, and how to reduce anxiety
- Use of effective breathing techniques for relaxation and during labour and birth
- Use of visualisations and affirmations in creating a positive mindset
- Deep relaxation and self hypnosis to help you stay calm and focused
- Specific guidance for birth partners so they will be confident as your support
In addition to this you can also:
- Learn rebozo (a traditional scarf) techniques to provide comfort and relaxation during pregnancy and labour, as well as support in getting baby into an optimal position
- Explore how to create a birth plan (or birth preferences) that are right for you
- Receive invaluable support in preparing for the postnatal period, a time that is often overlooked as the focus tends to be solely on the birth
I can also provide optional infant feeding information if you wish to cover this.
Private Hypnobirthing Sessions £250
What is included?
- Approximately 10 hours of live, interactive sessions via video link.
- A schedule that suits you. Sessions can be spread over 4 or 5 evenings, or in longer weekend sessions. Let me know what would work best.
- A comprehensive resource folder to accompany the workshop, sent as a PDF.
- A range of audio tracks for relaxation and self hypnosis practice.
- Access to the client only resource hub.
- A selection of goodies that can be posted direct to you.
- Ongoing support via email/phone/video link until the birth of your baby and beyond.